Tuesday 16 August 2011

New Stores Hitting The High Street!

Literally every year there's a brand new store that hits the high street, whether its a new store from the UK opening in a different location i.e. New Look Opened in Oxford Circus last year, or a new store opening from a completely different country, e.g. Forever21!


Now this store is originated from America and has now got stores all over the world and they cater to women, girls, men, and plus sizes. so everyone\s a winner! :/

At first I thought do we really need another women's wear store??? But little did I know, they sell some really cool things! I would defo recommend it to all you girls, and their accessories are really funky and not too expensive! Defo go and have a visit in the new store that's just opened in Oxford Street.

I'd like to share with you guys what a special friend of mine bought for me for my birthday :)



Actually CAN NOT wait till it gets a bit chilly cause I'm throwing this baby on me!


Wore this one today! :D its not as thick so i was cool in it :)












Absolutely loving the designs on this one! literally can not wait till its cold so I can layer up again!! ( bought this one in a medium, although they do come up baggy anyway, but I wanted it extra baggy )








Defo hit the store guys!

When I get a chance to I will update this post with pictures of how I wore these to giver you guys an idea of how to do it yourself :)

thanks for taking the time out to read our blog guys! much love as always!!

Mitra xxx

1 comment:

  1. i went to Forever 21 for the first time last weekend, and i was expecting (from all the things american and other that had been to the store had been saying) something quite interesting! however i found the clothes to look really cheap. its like Primark quality clothes at H&M prices!! NO, fail!!

    though i do really like the yellow patterned top you bought!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...