Friday 9 September 2011

My latest girl obsession: Kreayshawn

"Gucci Gucci, Louis, Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada. Basic b**ches wear that s**t so I don't even bother"

"So who the hell is Kreayshawn?" Ask those of you who are extremely out of the loop.

This is her. White female rapper/future ghetto chic fashion icon?


I am currently obsessed with her for a couple of different reasons. And her talent is not necessarily one of them.

Firstly, what she wears is what I wish I could do if money and cowardice was no problem. And at the same time, we kinda of share the same aesthetic in some ways. Everyone clearly knows I love to wear ghetto gold hoops such as these:

Back to Kreayshawn. Its not even like anything she wears is uber spectacular or expensive but she brings it together to make it something...edgy. I love the two tone hair. Its short, she's not trying to use her hair as a crutch for sexiness. Notice I said 'crutch' not 'crotch' LOL. Her accessories aren't things you'll find in the jewellery section of Forever 21, they all seem custom made, even if they aren't.

Look Mummy...Minnie Mouse Ears!



Like who would seriously wear these outside of Disneyworld Florida? 

And in addition to this she has tattoos. To be honest, they are pretty ugly tattoos that I would never even dream of having, BUT it does add to her look and works for her. Its that tomboy look that does leave you looking butch. Maybe it helps that she's quite pretty? Her style is in the same family as the whole Chris Brown, Tyga (hotness) but she adapts it for the female. 

Could this be a girl crush?

Tell me she can't rap. Tell me she's worse than Soulja boy with the flu. But don't tell me she ain't FLY. (Yes with capital letters. Thats how fly she actually is.)

Let me leave you with some images for your visual consumption:




Oh...and I'd be a total bitch if I didn't include her video for 'Gucci Gucci'. Its a lot short of a masterpiece, yet oh so addictive at the same time.


Enjoy lovers

Jadeybaby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...