Monday 5 September 2011

What to wear to work...

Hey guys!

So I'm back from Florida like 3 shades darker (a good thing), and finally decided I would get back into the swing of things and write a blog post because I know you guys gave missed me dearly (not).

So some of you may know that I just started a new job at a secondary school as a teaching assistant. So...that basically means that I have to dress like an old lady waiting at a bus stop. Like seriously, on my first day the boss laid down the law: no bare arms, no cleavage, no denim, no leggings...yes the list unfortunately goes on. So what does the girl whose wardrobe basically consists of shorts, skirts and brightly coloured leggings do? Have panic attacks thats what. I'm actually feeling pretty depressed, because I feel like I'm suppressing my style for this job (although I do love it).

So...as some sort of continuation of the 'What to wear to interviews' blog post I've decided to try and wade through the wilderness, and see if I can make matronly fashionable. (I doubt it)

First up I spotted these trousers from Asos:


Yes, I'm a polka dot whore and I jizzed when I saw these. Going to wear it with my white lace up wedges...and perhaps this...


I mean yes there's a huge risk of looking like a clown. Or a huge risk of looking too matchy matchy. BUT picture it with a wedge heel, chunky bracelets, hot pink lipstick and dead straight hair. I'm actually salivating.

Ok some other options:


Thinking of wearing this with some chunky knit tights and block heels? Or is this too formal and matronly for a 21 year old? #argh! Maybe I could wear it with a leather jacket?



Erm I actullly love this. Are the 70s still in?! Do I really care? When have I ever.

So that kind of rounds it off for me. But guys I really do need your suggestions, because I am truly stuck in the mud at the moment.

Lots of love,

Jadeybaby xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...