Wednesday 7 September 2011

My pet peeves!

This is just a quick post about things that get on my damn nerves...relating to fashion and beauty of course. So here goes...

1) Wearing large earrings and a statement necklace. I mean, please. Just don't. You distract from each accessory so much that you may as well not be wearing any. It kind of cheapens and outfit. And yeah its just plain wrong.

2) Outfits with completely matched clothing and accessories. Otherwise known as the standard clothing of a Tottenham teenage girl. You know what I mean. You put a yellow ribbon in your hair...so you thought you would add a yellow necklace, belt, bag and ballet pumps. Its kind of vomit inducing. It does not showcase any thought or originality and you know, I value my eyesight and well-being. Seeing these kind of outfits completely ruins my day.

3) A lot of people have love handles...but that does not mean that the public should have to be subjected to it hanging over your jeggings. I'm a size 14/16, therefore I cover it up...no belly/crop tops for me. Carnival Monday nearly made my eyes bleed.

4) Unless its done professionally, please do not put eyeshadow all the way up to your eyebrows...and if you do, choose a shade that suits you. Meaning if your black, its probably best to stay away from pastel pink.

5) Gucci/LV clothes/accessories on men. Instant turn off.

I've just realised how bitter I sound so I'm going to stop talking now. Feel free to add any of your own pet peeves below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...