Saturday 23 June 2012

3 Shades of Pink.

Hi guys!

So yeah...new outfit post and I went a bit girly today. Although I'm girly on the inside and love my make up, I usually end up wearing dark colours. But today I thought I'd add some real colour into my wardrobe and wear pink for the first time in FOREVER. I'm not sure if I'll be sticking to this (I felt a bit self-conscious all day), but it does make a nice change. 









Earlier in the week I went into Primark with the intention of buying tights and came out with £30 worth of stuff...including this dress. It was £12 and I was instantly drawn to the Prada inspired print, and also the fact that it has a 1950s style fit. However I do have a couple of problems with the dress. The bustier section is too small for my boobs (this is a problem I always have). In addition, although it fits well at the top, the dress is quite loose at the bottom, I would have preferred it to have a pencil skirt style fit.

What I'm wearing:

- Car Print Dress/Primark/£12
- Pink Lace Jacket/River Island/bought a couple of years ago on sale
- Creepers/eBay/£20


This was my face today:




I went for a nude look today. I achieve a nude lip using two different lipliners, a medium brown for the outline (NYX 'Toast') and lighter brown to neutralise the colour of my lips (Sleek). I then used my NYX Round Lipstick in 'Tea' and then my NYX Megashine Lipgloss in 'Tan'. It's hard to believe that I use so many products for so little effect lol.

By the way...I got a new hat in the post this week and treated myself to some new acrylics. Take a look.



Hope you enjoyed reading!

Lots of love

Jadeybaby

xXx

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh love your outfit:D especially the lippy! did it last all day? mine never does :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and nope...NEVER! Lol. As soon as I eat it mostly comes off. In one day at work I'll probably reapply like 3 or 4 times which is a hassle :/ x

      Delete
  2. You look amazinggggg <3
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear jade its ali mitras dad i do congratulate you for your .g.s.b. good luck to your boys beast wishes to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...