Thursday 28 June 2012

Liquorice Bxtch

It's that time again. The time I tell you about my latest girl crush obsession. And this time around it's the turn of Azealia Banks. 

So, when 212 first came out I LOVED the song but I couldn't really say much about her style. I mean the minnie mouse jumper and denim shorts were cute...but I was not feeling the lace front weave plaited into 4. To be honest, I just loved that her lyrics were overtly sexual but she didn't feel the need to push her breasts in my face. If you know what I mean lol. So yeah I like her...but I could easily do without her...until...

THIS.VIDEO.CAME.OUT


I tried to imbed the official video but it wouldn't let me :(

Everything about his video gave me the goosebumps (in a good way). The Americana outfit, the leather chaps, the cowboy hat, THE TWENTY SOMETHING INCH OMBRE WEAVE. It was styled by Nicola Formichetti and directed by Rankin. She's really stepped up her game and I'm thinking that she could really be the first hip hop high fashion princess and I can't wait to see what else she does. 

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. 












Hope you all feel the same way about her! 

Lots of love 

Jadeybaby 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...