Saturday 8 October 2011

Westfield: More than just a great food court?

Hey hey!

So today my mum, grandma, cousin and I decided to descend onto Westfield: Stratford. To me the best thing about the new Westfield is the food court on floor one...since most of the shops can easily be found on Oxford St or Brent Cross. Its basically the same just on a larger scale. And the shops which were 'different' were too expensive (for my budget). However, one amazing thing about the new Westfield is the amount of shoe shops; usually most high streets are restricted to Office and the New Look shoe department. If you love crazy, super high heels, I promise you that you won't be disappointed by a shop called Linzi shoes. If you look at the website they look quite tacky, BUT trust me...some of them are jaw dropping in the flesh.

But anyways...back to me! (And what I wore today)

So I just went casual since Westfield is basically always pack up like carnival:


Me on the way in the car like an excited child. The lipstick is CoverGirl - 'divine divine', just in case anyone cares.


This outfit:

  • Leather and cotton black cardigan - FREE from New Look sample sale :)
  • Fifi Present The Factory t-shirt - River Island Xmas sale.
  • Blue pencil skirt - River Island £15 (buy a size smaller to get a tighter fit)
  • Black and green double tongue Converses - Office sale £25



Just realised I'm wearing mostly sale or free items. Can you tell though? What do you guys think of the outfit?

Took a few pictures of what my cousin was wearing. She wished to remain anonymous lol







Don't you just lust these velvet studded slippers from Topshop?! £28...they might be sold out already actually :/

After my Granddad made us roti...I love him.



P.S what I wore to Westfield last Sunday...since I obviously can't get enough of it.


  • Crochet fringed waistcoat - New Look
  • Black vest top - Topshop
  • Blue tube skirt - H&M
  • Polka dot tights River Island
  • Reebok hightops from America
  • Tartan heart bag - Urban Outfitter's in America.
That bag is my baby. FULL STOP.

Jadeybaby xxx

1 comment:

  1. “You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!”
    sites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...