Saturday 12 November 2011

Beat The Versace Queue!

The wait is almost over guys the 18th of November is almost with us!  Which one of you big brand lovers are actually gonna go and queue outside HnM?? Not gonna lie I would so be out there, yes in the freezing cold waiting. -__-  lol.  Not because I can afford it but because I really wanna see these master pieces up close in front of me.  But unfortunately for me I have a 7am start and will not be leaving work until 4pm!!! FML

So while you guys are queuing up, I'll just watch from the windows and cry.

The question really is, is it all worth the money?  I've been hearing mixed views, some people are loving the collection and cant wait to get their hands on it, others don't think the prices are great, (it is versace after all).
If money wasn't an issue I would cop me a bag a dress those shoes and oh the other dress too!!
But it issss :(

The way versace has been going on in the past how many years, are people really going to buy a whole load and re-sell it on ebay? YES lol.  The men's collection is quite eye catching loving the black and white suit (to be fair I'm really feeling men's fashion in general lately!)  Anyways enough of me ranting on here's a couple pics of what you can get a hold of!












so long sweets! 
mitra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Ooo nice!:) what is it that's happening on the 18th?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these clothes will be in H&M!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. occhiali versace uomo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...