Saturday 11 February 2012

Did you miss me?

Damn, its so hard typing with acrylics!

Ok so I've been away for a while now...but now I'm back and hopefully you missed me just a tiny little bit? LOL

This post is just going to be an update of what I've been up to in the past week...It'll be heavy on pictures and light on words :) 

1)

My outfit today...celebrating my Granddad's birthday at home. This is how I do 'sporty'. I'm wearing:

- Lakers Basketball shirt bought in America
- Hoodie, free from my time interning at New Look PR
- Snakeskin print leggings from Topshop
- My trusty red Vans from Office 
- Glasses from Asos
- Spiked Necklace from Spitalfields market





2)

Me trying out some 1950's looks... 




3)

Nnamdi's 21st birthday party! I went back up to Norwich and had an amazing time. The dress and boots are both from River Island.




4)

Snow. I was not excited about it in the slightest. Especially since I had to travel back down to London in this. Sometimes I think that the only people who get excited about snow are school children and adults who don't have to go to work the next day. 



5)

I went to see James Morrison for the second time with my sister on Thursday. Trust me when I say that his voice is even better live. 







5)

I made these gloves myself. Well I bought the fingerless gloves from Primark, made the pink pom pom and sewed it on. I then layered my bitch ring over it :)



6)

And really, I had to include these pictures of me and Nathan because he refuses to believe that he looks anything like me. What do you guys think?






Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave comments below.

Lots of love

Jadeybaby 

xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...