Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lusting After...Top 10


This is going to be a pretty simple post with minimal writing. Its just basically the top ten things I'm lusting after this month. I hope you enjoy! :)



£28 from JD. I don't care if Snapbacks are dead, or if everyone has one. I have my weave back so now I want one.



Multi-coloured shorts. £30 from River Island. So 90s.



YSL black and white logo t-shirt. $185 from their website. I MUST OWN THIS.



£16 from River Island. A simple skater skirt. Nice print. Even better price.



Jeffrey Campbell Wooden Wedges. $133 from nastygal.com. Love the colour.


Brand new Jeffrey Campbell wedges. Need I say anymore? Looks even better on a pair of feet lol.


Nude Sunglasses. £16 from Topshop. For those bright snowy days to come!


Premium Silk Shimmer Pleat Dip Hem Skirt. £65 from Topshop. I know....a lot of words to describe one item lol. I bet this feels amazing though. 


£20 from Asos. You know I lust after leggings.



Thursday Friday Diamonds Red Tote. £70 from Asos. So it's basically just a canvas tote and its not really worth the money...but I haven't seen anything like it before. If I was rich, this would be bought without hesitation.

See ya later alligators!

Jadeybaby

xXx




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3407265/i-poisoned-cupid?claim=4x6n48gyrfc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. could see the Fresh Prince in those shorts, love'em :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! I need to have those shorts with a baggy black t-shirt, a snapback and hightops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and the skirts! I need them in my life <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...