Sunday 19 February 2012

Jade needs a new pair of trainers...

It's pretty simple...I'm sick to death of wearing my red Vans. I also no longer like my black Converses and I've had my Reebok Freestyles for a good three years now. BORED. So what's a girl to do?

I thought I'd compile a little list of the trainers I've had my eye on and then you guys can be great people and vote for your favourite :)



1) Abyss Blue Nike Blazers - £66.99. I've wanted a pair of these FOREVER but they've been out of stock everywhere. They're now back in stock at Office but I think the price means that I may take some persuading to buy them. They do look much nicer in the flesh. 







2) Adidas Roundhouse Athletic Shoe in Black/Purple/Turquoise - $89.99. My brother bought a pair of these in blue/black/white when we were on holiday in America. However, I had no idea that they made them in women's sizes and now I'm really, really tempted to buy them. 




3) All Star Hi Stars & Bars Converse - £44.99. I'm kind of obsessed with the American flag right now (blame the degree in American Studies). Therefore these Converses are kinda perfect for  me. I wish they did the low version of them though. I think I'd prefer that. I also find it very hard to justify spending £45 on Converses. I mean they aren't that great are they?





So now all I need is for you beautiful people to cast you votes in the comments below. Let me know which one you like the best...and if you don't like either three, perhaps you could leave a suggestion? 

Lots of love

Jadeybaby

xXx



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...