Saturday 25 February 2012

What I Wore Today: Brent Cross Edition

Hey guys!

So today I went to Brent Cross with my mum and I only had the intention of buying a pair of black leggings. Somehow I came back with 2 pairs of leggings, 2 skirts and a bottle of perfume. I also managed to find time to stuff my face in Wagamama's. Sometimes I make myself sick lol. This is going to be another picture heavy post...hope you enjoy :) 











I wore:

  • Topshop Faux Leather and Fur Jacket
  • Ribbed Grey Vest Top from New Look
  • Polka Dot Skater Skirt from River Island
  • Chelsea Boots from DaisyStreet.co.uk
  • Cross Earrings from Topshop.


I kept my make up natural today, so it's nothing special. 


I also finally bought a new perfume. Its Loverdose by Diesel. I got it in John Lewis and it was £36 for a 30ml bottle. When I got home and looked in the bag and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the cashier had thrown in 4 free perfume samples. They were: Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo, Forbidden Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Yellow Diamonds by Versace and Lolita Lemnicka (a brand I have never heard of but what the hell....it was free).













This was all topped off with Wagamama's (whick kinda tasted like heaven)





YUM

Lots of love

Jadeybaby 

xXx



8 comments:

  1. Ooooo never tried wagamama's! looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi...it's sooo good and not that expensive. Those noodles were like £8 :)

      Delete
  2. This skirt is amazing, I have to borrow it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you may...also it's only £16 if you can't wait that long :)

      Delete
    2. Your polka dot skirt is adorable <3
      http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...