Sunday 11 December 2011

Eyeliner is addictive!

So my dear Jade thinks her look is boring...to be honest I could never stop staring at her! But we all see ourselves differently to how others do, I personally think she's one of my only friend's who mixes and matches and tries new things A LOT.
But like I said we all have different views...

My make up problem is, I can't go anywhere without having my top liner on. (maybe some places are an exception, e.g corner shop or at home lol). When I was a lot younger I think about 16 my sister tried it on me and I was like HELL NO GIRLFRIEND! My eye's just looked even bigger, (and that was not a good look lol)

As I got older I starting using more make up and trying out different products, so when I started doing top eyeliner I got addicted (and practice makes perfect!)

Here's a few pictures of how I used to do it before, and how I do it now...


This isn't the best of pictures I could find, but as you can see I started the line from the inner corner of my eye. This is how I started doing the top liner, with time I realized its not the best of looks lol.


Now I start the line on the tip of where my lashes start so it looks more in line with the shape of my eye. As you can see the flick at the end I like it quite high because it give's more shape and lifts my eyes at the same time. I have a bit of a droop at the bottom of my eye :/ ... YES MY LASHES ARE REAL. :)


In this picture I've got less mascara on, also I've made the line a lot thinner but longer, and I haven't put any inside eye liner on (which I don't usually do)


Here instead of putting black eyeliner on the inside I have put green eye shadow on to bring out the brown in my eyes.


Ok here I have taken the flick to a next level lol, I like to be a bit extreme sometimes...



Finally this is where I have absolutely no eyeliner. If I was brave enough I'd do this look more often but I'm always afraid of looking tired or too natural, what I've done is just used a neutral yellow on the top and on the inside is a metalic baby blue and added a bit of mascara.

Like Jade I would love to try different looks but I'm really not that brave to do it, I just stick to what I'm used to and what I know looks good... Which is a bit boring!!!

MAKEUP JUNKIES WE ARE CALLING OUT TO YOU! HELP THE IPC SISTERS OUT YA'LL

Thanks for taking the time out and reading this, 
much love 
Meechi baby :D
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...