Thursday 8 December 2011

Help Yulanda decide...

Hey guys...

So one of my friends from way back in the Hornsey School for Girls days is starting up a new website and she needs your help! I'll let her explain...

"My names Yulanda Soloman and I'm in my final year of Uni at Brunel. I'm going to be making a website about makeup for beginners, which will have things like tutorials, advice, reviews, where to buy makeup and the history of some big makeup brands.

Before I can get started, I'm just asking some girls on what they think of my initial idea, there's 3 different logos that I designed (which are labelled A, B and C) and 7 different layouts. All you have to do is tell me which layout and which logo you like and why. I don't mind if the comments are negative, its all about research so don't hold back..."

Logos:

A

                                                                              


B
                                              


C




Layouts:


1


2


3


4


5


6


7



So leave your comments below and let her know what you think!

Thanks




4 comments:

  1. I like Logo A best, but with the pink/purple in Logo B rather than yellow. Then I like Layout 6 best, but with the logo on the left hand side rather than in the centre. I'm not exactly sure why I have those preferences though lol

    perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like logo B with b with number 6 layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like B and 3.
    B looks more professional. i dont like the "t" in beautiful though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...