Friday 2 December 2011

Jade's Xmas Wishlist.

Yes I know Christmas is not all about giving presents. But since everyone is going to give them out anyway, I may as well tell you readers what's on my wishlist. I'm sure if you all club together you'll be able to buy me a couple of items LOL.

So here goes:







  • The coat is from Asos and is £95. Its like half Trench half coat and I.Must.Own.Like.Now. (Even though its December and not really cold at all.
  • I don't really need to say anything about the Nike Blazers. They retail at around £64.99. I know EVERYONE'S wearing them at the moment...but with good reason. They'll look really good with the...
  • River Island highwaisted skinny jeans for £42. I love River Island jeans because they fit over my fat thighs and  the highwaisted ones really do suck you in. Jealously towards all the skinny biatches who don't have to worry about such things.
  • The Jeffrey Campbell Lita's are a show orgasm. I've like Lita's for a while...especially since Akilah did a blog post on them. And these ones blew me away. Plus they are also quite fitting for an American Studies graduate lol
  • The last thing on my wishlist is the actual thing I'm getting for Xmas...a Michael Kors watch. Its £239 and to be honest I know I should have bought it while I was in America (would have been much cheaper) BUT I've only just caught on to them now. Its Rose Gold plated and its my idea of watch heaven.


'Til next time fashionistas!










4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those high-waisted River Island jeans! You can never go wrong with a pair of Litas :D I'm rather jealous that you're getting that Michael Kors watch! Rose Gold is SO nice :)

    perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was gonna put the link in for your blog where I mentioned you but I couldn't remember the name and I couldn't find you on fb or twitter lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...