Thursday 22 December 2011

Jadeybaby: What I Wore Today (Part drei)

Today I was woken up at the ungodly hour of 6 in the morning (by my mother) so we could do some Christmas food shopping before the masses caused all the Turkey to sell out. I had half an hour to get ready so the pictures which follow were taken afterwards, but features exactly what I wore. I think I now find it physically impossible to leave the house in a hoodie and trackies (unless I'm going to the gym). But even then I spend half an hour praying that I don't bump into anyone. 


 See even Instagram can't hide the bags under my eyes -_- 

So I wore:





So piece by piece:

  • The hat is from River Island. I bought it last year for £12 (well less with my staff discount) BUT they now have THIS version for £13. *inflation sigh*. To be honest I never really wear hats but the strawberry was kind of irresistible
  • Large white hoops from Forever 21. I love Forever 21 mainly because their jewellery so damn cheap! These cost $1.50 but I'm pretty sure they'll also stock them in their UK stores. 
  • The leather jacket is the same Topshop one I always wear for £58. I didn't think I would get so much use out of it...but since the weather is being kind to me this year I've had no need for a coat.
  • The black top inside was £16 from Topshop. Its basic. It was bought for work. It goes with EVERYTHING. Full stop. lol
  • Green jeans from River Island. I liked them instantly because (I'll be honest) they reminded me of mint ice cream. Random I know. The trend of coloured jeans is still in and I recommend THESE or THESE or THESE and especially THESE! Basically just get yourselves on Riverisland.com because I just got a tad carried away lol.
  • I've neglected my Converses a bit recently, but I was having a love affair with my red Vans. I'm pretty sure they understand.

And today was the first day I wore my new foundation. Well I kind of stole it from my mum because the shade wasn't the exact match on her. But it turns out it was the perfect match for me.

Its called 'Clinique Superbalanced Makeup'.



Some facts about it:
  • Its great for Combination Skin. So skin that has some oily and some oily areas.
  • It comes in a 30ml pouring bottle.
  • It gives moderate coverage.
  • Its long-wearing.
  • Its £21
The shade I'm wearing is 16 Toffee. Honestly I instantly prefer this to my MAC foundation. Its really light and blends really well with my skin. I applied it with my Topshop Foundation brush and it hardly needs any blending. It also has the perfect finish...it doesn't leave my skin looking too matte or too shiny. Have a look at the pictures below and decide for yourself. I didn't use Instagram on these ones so you can see the true finish of the product.


I feel like I can wear this everyday, without giving myself away too much. My new favourite thing! :D

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pink jeans!:D is the basic top long sleeved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The top is 3/4 length sleeves and it comes in a few other colours like cream, grey and a couple of others I think :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...